Injuries can occur on any job site, but some types of employment are more dangerous than others. When a person is injured on the job or as a result of their employment, they may find themselves unsure of what to do so they can receive the benefits they deserve. It is not required for a person to seek help from a Workers Compensation Attorney in Port St. Lucie FL but many injured workers find it beneficial to hire an attorney to protect their rights and guide them through the process.
If an injured worker is dealing with these issues, it behooves them to seek legal help:
• The worker is injured so severely they require surgery.
• The worker’s injuries make it impossible for them to return to work.
• The worker has pre-existing conditions that may make it difficult for them to receive benefits.
• The injuries a worker suffered will require them to receive ongoing medical care.
• The insurance company or employer denied the worker’s injury claim.
• The injured worker is not sure they are receiving the benefits they deserve.
• The injured worker is unsure of their rights in the process of filing for worker’s compensation.
When an injured worker meets with the Workers Compensation Attorney in Port St. Lucie FL, the attorney will go over their rights and review information on their injuries. An attorney is especially helpful when an injured worker needs to appeal the decision made by their employer or insurance company. Appeals are filed with the Office of the Judges of Compensation Claims. An attorney will help their client through the appeal’s process to work towards helping them receive the benefits they deserve. Although the process can sometimes be lengthy, the attorney will not stop until their client wins.
Those who have been seriously injured on the job are urged to learn more about their rights by meeting with one of the attorneys at Matheson, Horowitz & Devonmille. Call the office today for your free consultation. The attorney will not charge any fee unless their client is rewarded with their benefits. With the help of an attorney, you can rest assured you will be able to receive the benefits your injury claim deserves.