Auto accidents are the most frequently filed personal injury cases in Boston and Suffolk County. There are a variety of causes for these, especially during New England winters. Here are some of the most common types of car accidents that an auto accident lawyer in Boston, MA, might represent injured victims in:
- Rear-end collisions when the front of one car impacts with the rear of another car.
- Side impact collisions that often occur at intersections.
- Head-on collisions, when one of the vehicles involved in the crash crosses into oncoming traffic.
- Single car crashes when a car is driven into a tree, utility pole or the side of a bridge.
Some Types of Car Accident Injuries
The common thread running through all of the above types of accidents is the carelessness and negligence of a driver. Injuries in these accidents typically result from blunt force trauma or penetration like being severely cut by a piece of glass.
Here are some examples of common car crash injuries:
- Traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries.
- Damage to vital organs.
- Fractures requiring surgery.
- Joint damag requiring surgery.
- Spinal injuries to vertebrae and spinal discs.
- Soft tissue injuries involving muscles, nerves, tendons and ligaments.
Serious auto accident injuries can leave a victim physically, financially and emotionally distressed. When accidents are caused by the carelessness and negligence of somebody else in or around Boston, victims have the right to pursue compensation for the damages that they have suffered. They will be in need of quality and effective legal services from an established auto accident lawyer in Boston, MA. Contact the Law Offices of Barton J. Haas right away after being injured in an auto accident to arrange for a free consultation and case evaluation with an auto accident lawyer in Boston, MA.